Book a demo today
& begin the journey to your successful digital sales processes!
Parttrap® ONE is a complete software platform for product data management, online business and sales channel collaboration and offers everything you need for your online business in ONE solution. The platform does not only provide world-class CMS, PIM and eCommerce features - it's already integrated to your back-end ERP system as well.
When you request a free demo of Parttrap® ONE, a Parttrap professional will demonstrate:
- An overview of Parttrap’s world-class features available for your dealers, customers, customer service and sales staff
- How you can combine your corporate homepage and eCommerce for B2B, B2C and B2B2X in one single platform
- How you can customize the site design and personalize the UX for your different target users
- The benefits of a standard integration to your ERP system out-of-the-box
- How you can take the next step to efficiently implement Parttrap ONE in the cloud or on premise
From demo to going live with your eCommerce site(s)
1. Request a demo
One of our Team Members will set up a dicovery call to understand your business model, goals and challenges. We provide a form for you to fill in so that we can capture any competitive advantages that we can help you to achieve. We will then give you a relevant demo targeting your specific success criteria and business critical features.
After the demo and the additional input we receive, we will be able to give you an estimation of the total cost for software and services.
2. Test installation
One major advantage with the Parttrap approach is that our platform is already integrated to your ERP system. This enables us to offer an evaluation setup with full integration.
This is the ultimate opportunity for you to evaluate a working solution and avoid any unexpected surprises once you go live. We are so convinced that you will like what you see that we offer this evaluation free of charge!
3. Almost ready to go live!
After the evaluation period, you should feel confident with the investment in Parttrap ONE. The test installation has been done in a live environment. This means that the installation itself and the data that has been added during the evaluation can be re-used when you purchase the system.
In other words – after a successful evaluation, you are very close to going live!