We are hiring a
Senior Backend developer focusing on .NET / C #
Every digital hero is welcome!
We are looking for two Backend developers who wants to belong to a smaller and familiar but very stable product company in central Gothenburg.
Here at Parttrap we develop our own platform (Parttrap ONE) for advanced eCommerce and product data management (PIM) in B2B, and we sell the platform directly or via partners to market-leading customers, primarily in the US and Europe. We are a committed, positive and customer-oriented team with high competence that handles development, implementation and support and offer unique solutions for manufacturing and distributing companies. Our office is located in Gårda with a view of the whole of central Gothenburg, here we work in long and close relationships with exciting customers all over the world, which is challenging, developing and rewarding at the same time.
- Participate in daily team and understand the business requirements
- Produce code following established development patterns using .NET Framework and C#
- Accurately document code additions and changes upon check-in
- Coach and mentor less senior team members
- Help users understand application features to accomplish their business purposes
Experience & Education
- Minimum of 5-10 years (Required) of C# .NET
- Minimum of 5-10 years of full life cycle implementation experience
- Minimum of 5-10 years of experience working with TSQL, SQL Server, SSRS, SSIS
- Strong background in object oriented development techniques, architecture and design patterns
- Experience working in an agile-centric system development
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, math or related field preferred
Skills & Abilities
- Razor Pages
- GIT Source Control
- TSQL / Microsoft SQL server
- SQL Server
- Visual Studio 2019
- Working with APIs
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Ability to multi-task
- Good interpersonal skills
- Advanced mentoring and coaching skills
- TDD (Test driven design)
Form of employment: Full time, 100%
Salary: By agreement
No of positions: 2
Want to join our team?
Please send your CV and contact information to us, we are looking forward to hearing from you!