eCommerce platform for Epicor Kinetic
Integration to Epicor Kinetic out of the box
Parttrap ONE is a complete platform for product data management and online business with Real-Time integration to Epicor Kinetic.
The ERP integration should provide updated information regarding customers and products along with all other business data relevant for an efficient eCommerce site. The idea is to utilize the ERP data directly, rather than managing the same data again in the eCommerce site. Parttrap ONE can read the relevant data from Kinetic and then let you enrich the data as needed to promote products or improve the user experience for your customers visiting the site.
Orders created in the eCommerce site should be saved into the ERP system immediately and thus allocate the ordered items in stock or schedule for production. Of course order number, prices and delivery time presented during the order entry should be correctly calculated and correspond to the final order created in Kinetic.
Parttrap ONE offers Standard Adapters to selected ERP systems. The use of Epicor Business Objects for saving orders ensures full compliance with the business logic within Epicor Kinetic.
Benefits of using Parttrap ONE with Epicor Kinetic
- Real-Time integration out of the box
- No need for any costly integration project
- Proven and secure architecture
- Deployment in the Cloud or On-Premise
- Supports Epicor business logic
- Supports User Defined tables and fields in Epicor
- Epicor Business Objects used for saving orders
Parttrap ONE accesses the following data from one or multiple companies in Epicor Kinetic
- Customers - customer details, terms and delivery addresses
- Products - product data, stock availability
- Orders - open & closed orders with order details and shipment tracking
- Invoices - open and closed with payment information
- Price & Discount structure
- Code Tables
- Language dependent data
- User Defined Tables & Fields
Try it before you buy it!
To invest in an eCommerce solution is to most companies a strategic decision that has an impact on internal routines as well as relations with customers and partners. Such a decision should be based upon an evaluation of potential suitable systems in an environment where functionality and integration with the existing ERP system can be fully verified. By doing this you can avoid a costly investment in a system that might not deliver what was promised.
Parttrap offers an evaluation of Parttrap ONE for qualified companies during a limited time period. The evaluation is conducted in Windows Azure with integration to your own Epicor ERP system.