eCommerce platform for Epicor iScala
Integration to Epicor iScala out of the box
Parttrap ONE offers everything you need for succesful digital sales processes in ONE platform, including Real-Time integration to Epicor iScala.
The idea is to save time by utilizing the data built in iScala directly in the B2B eCommerce site instead of needing to manage the data twice. Parttrap ONE reads relevant data from iScala, such as product data, stock level and price lists so you can provide an efficient eCommerce site. The data you don't have in iScala you can add in the platforms powerful PIM-system, where you can enrich your products with the neccessary details for a better user experience.
After an order has been created in the eCommerce site built in Parttrap ONE it's saved in iScala immediately and thus allocate the ordered items in stock or schedule for production. Order number, prices and delivery time presented during the order entry in the site are calculated and correspond to the final order created in Epicor iScala.
The Real-Time write access to Epicor iScala utilizes Commerce Connect provided by Epicor, this ensures full compliance with the business logic within Epicor iScala.
Benefits of using Parttrap ONE with Epicor iScala
- Real-Time integration out of the box
- No need for any costly integration project
- Proven and secure architecture
- Deployment in the Cloud or On-Premise
- Supports several versions / service releases of Epicor iScala
- Supports Epicor iScala business logic
- Supports user defined fields in Epicor iScala
Parttrap ONE accesses the following data from Epicor iScala:
- Customers - customer details, terms and delivery addresses
- Products - product data, stock availability
- Orders - open & closed orders with order details and shipment tracking
- Invoices - open and closed with payment information
- Future receipts & deliveries
- Serial Number Registry
- Price & Discount structure
- Code Tables
- Language dependent data
- User Defined Tables & Fields
Try it before you buy it!
Every online business investment is unique and a strategic decision that will affect your customer and partner relationships, your business processes and your profitability. To avoid a costly investment in a system that might not deliver what was promised, deciding on a B2B eCommerce platform should be based on an evaluation of potential suitable systems where functionality and integration with the existing ERP system can be fully verified.