eCommerce for Distributing companies
Why it’s important & what to think about when selecting a platform
Just as B2C eCommerce changed the face of retail, distributing companies adopting a B2B eCommerce strategy have a lot to gain when it comes to winning market share and meeting the requirements of their customers to build long term and profitable relationships.
Parttrap ONE highlights for distributing companies
- eCommerce platform developed for distributors
- Support for multiple brands
- Support for Direct & Indirect Sales
- Self service for your customers 24/7
- Collaboration Tools for Dealers
- Integrated PIM to build and distribute your product data
- Support for configurable products, sales kits and spare parts
- Import features for product feeds from suppliers
The digital transformation for Distributors means using the competence and building tools and processes to become a relevant link between manufacturers and dealers / end-customers.
While the digital transformation can be seen as a threat to distributors, there are many potential business opportunities for companies utilizing the possibilities. The ability to add value to the supply chain is vital to become successful as a distributor.
Parttrap can provide the tools you need to become successful in managing the digital interaction between upstream and downstream players in the value chain.